Callender Lake Property Owners Improvement Association (CLPOIA) is a Non-Profit Corporation and must comply with all requirements of the Texas Non-Profit Corporation Act and is governed by the following documents:
- Articles of Incorporation dated March 21, 1970
- Restrictions for each individual Section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, & 12; there is no Section 6 or 9.
Section 1 dated January 20, 1966, Section 2 dated November 21, 1966, Section 3 dated March 7, 1967, Section 4 dated September 15, 1967, Section 5 dated October 28, 1968, Section 7 dated April 2, 1970, Section 8 dated September 14, 1972, Section 10 dated July 8, 1970, Section 11 dated May 14, 1970 and Section 12 dated January 3, 1972.
Declaratory Judgment Cause 00-00806 dated August 26, 2002 signed by 294th District Judge Tommy Wallace ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that the Restrictions would continue in full force and without interruption.
- Maintenance Fund dated January 1966 as revised and filed on 2006
- Annual maintenance fees (dues) are $295.00 for each improved lot (lots with a residence) and
- $75.00 for each unimproved lot.
- By-Laws dated signed and notarized December 11, 1994
- Resolutions and Policies as required (Maintained in CLPOIA Office)
Should any of the above governing documents conflict with Federal or State Laws, the Federal or State Laws will apply.
The Association has one class of membership for all property owners with one (1) vote per property owner, regardless of the number of lots owned. Property owners are defined as those individuals whose name is recorded on the property deed.
The Association is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of nine (9) members. Annual Meetings are conducted on the second Saturday of September at 3 P.M. to elect three (3) new board members whose term will be 3 years. The structure of the Board is as follows:
President – Vice President – Secretary – Treasurer – 5 Directors
Standing Committees: These Committees are appointed by the Board and consist of a Chairman and two or more members and will include a board liaison for contact:
- Nomination (not less than 5 members)
- Architectural Control Committee
- Security/ & Fire
- Fish & Wildlife
- Sanitation & Pollution