top of page

Gate Cards

Updated: Oct 28, 2021

Gate cards are leased to property owners and their immediately family. There are also special gate cards for service personnel, construction crews, utility services, first responders, law enforcement, and realtors.

New property owners will need to call the front office and let them know of their purchase, provide them with the transfer of ownership information, and apply for gate cards.

Construction crews should obtain their cards from the property owner and will be tied to construction permits.

All those who have gate cards are responsible for their use of the leased gate card(s). Only the person with whom the gate card is registered to is allowed to use that card. Guests must be let in by the property owner and escorted within the community by the property owner.

510 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page